WordPress is one of the most popular tools currently used for building full-fledged websites and launching one’s budding career. It provides the user with a host of tools at their disposal that help them make conscious choices about the way they want their page to be seen and perceived by their audience.
As internet marketing evolves and more people compete for the top spot, you’ll need to develop new tactics to promote your brand. The competition is fierce, and you must establish your brand quickly before others overtake you.
A nice, intuitive, professional, and user-friendly website should be put up by experts and creative individuals who wish to increase brand exposure. When you choose the finest personal branding WordPress theme, you can reach your objective while avoiding the hassle of starting from scratch. You may strengthen your brand by developing a fantastic, one-of-a-kind website.
Read on, to know more about some of the best wordpress themes for personal branding!
Stockholm: Personal Branding WordPress Theme
Stockholm is a multi-concept WordPress theme that is totally responsive and retina-ready. The theme includes a lot of demo material, all of which is designed in a very modern, clean, and simple manner.
This theme comes with a total of 20 demo sites, all of which are designed to be notably different from one another. Furthermore, the varied selection is complimented by the useful drag-and-drop page builder — Visual Composer — which allows you to quickly create your ideal website.
The theme features infinite colours, configurable header styles, and the ability to mix and match demo material in terms of customizability.
Some plugins supported by Stockholm are:
- It is compatible with WooCommerce, WordPress’ leading shopping plugin, ensuring that your online shop provides the users a seamless shopping experience and that they come back for more.
- It also supports Contact Form 7, helping you send email instantaneously with suitable markup and build relevant forms for your users.
- It is also WPML compatible!
Stockholm is one of the best WordPress themes for personal branding, simply because of its expansive features and multipurpose functionalities. Interested in seeing what Stockholm looks like? Click below to view demo!
Bridge: Best WordPress Themes for Personal Branding
With limitless possibilities and an enviable potential, Bridge is one of the best wordpress themes for personal branding and comes with a cost of around $59 that is known for its effective functionality and loaded feature package.
One of the best Parallax WordPress themes, Bridge is highly popular and one of the most sought after themes in the WordPress domain. With Bridge, you can design practically anything you desire to make in barely any time, making it a very viable option for building websites. The one-click demo import tool will get you up and running quickly, allowing you to make your site appear exactly like the demo theme, which you can then tweak to your own.
This theme includes the premium Visual Composer plugin, which allows you to build unique pages without coding using a drag-and-drop interface. The plugin includes some fantastic modules that you may utilize on your website. With the theme, you also receive the Premium Layer Slider plugin for free, which you can use to create attractive sliders for your site to advertise premium content.
The theme is WooCommerce compatible, which implies that you can use it to set up a fully functioning online store and sell all your products in it. You can also make stunning portfolios to display your work in a variety of styles.
The blog area also has its own design choices, which you can simply adjust from the sophisticated admin interface.
Some of Build’s features include:
- A gorgeous landing page design
- A customised full-screen menu
- Excellent CSS3 animation
- Two amazing font sets
- Google Maps
- A full-screen video or picture slider
- A custom CSS style option, and much more are just a few of the features.
Interested in seeing what Bridge looks like? Click below to view demo!
Porto: Personal Branding WordPress Theme
By establishing an online presence, you can make your business stand out. Porto is here to help you achieve your goal.
- It’s a multi-purpose and Woo Commerce theme with several demos for businesses and online stores. For the corporate demos, there are 22 options, and for the store demos, there are 20 additional options. You can set up each of these without difficulty.
- This theme is built for super-fast speed since your website must respond to user queries rapidly. GTMetrix and Google Page Speed Insights give Porto good marks.
- Porto’s strong theme choices allow you to develop the best and most distinctive personal website design possible. Once you’ve finalized your site’s parts, the Porto Optimizer removes any alternatives that aren’t in use, ensuring that your site remains light and quick.
- You can always use Porto to sell knowledge or services in the long run, if that is something you want to do. It’s built to work with Woo Commerce, the greatest eCommerce plugin on the market. With Porto, you may eventually construct a personal photography website, a résumé, an agency, and more.
Interested in seeing what Porto looks like? Click below to view demo!
XStore: Best WordPress Themes for Personal Branding
As you utilise XStore to establish your credibility, turn your ability and talents into an asset.
- XStore is a responsive WooCommerce theme that can also be used as a WordPress personal branding theme.
- Its 70+ ready-to-use sites will assist you in achieving your objectives. These demos have all been designed with excellence and minimalism in mind. As a result, they are constantly noticeable and do not grow obsolete.
- Plugins are used by XStore to improve the appearance and feel of the site as well as its performance. It’s especially compatible with WPBakery Page Builder, which allows you to build pages using drag-and-drop choices. Additionally, it is connected with bbPress to assist you in creating an active forum.
- Sliders, fantastic hover effects, great scroll motion and transitions, and other unique elements are used in this theme. The popular and powerful WooCommerce plugin is also included into XStore.
- You’ll be able to create a great and functioning store within your website this way. Your site will be mobile-first and innovative since it is designed using the Bootstrap framework.
For photographers, freelancers, and musicians, XStore provides a fantastic template. They provide material in different ways, but they all have the same goal in mind: to increase brand awareness.
Interested in seeing what XStore looks like? Click below to view demo!
Archi: WordPress Personal Branding Theme
When you use Archi as part of your marketing strategy, you’ll get the most bang for your buck. Archi is a personal branding WordPress theme that focuses on interior design. It’s jam-packed with ready-to-go pre-built sites for a variety of enterprises and creative types, making it one of the best wordpress themes for personal branding.
- The drag-and-drop page builder feature in the theme allows you to construct pages quickly. Combining the pieces is simple and quick because to its integration with the WPBakery Page Builder.
- To make modifications, you don’t even need to touch the coding. You may create a one-page, multi-page, or landing page site with Archi.
- Archi is designed to work with WooCommerce, a sophisticated eCommerce plugin. As a result, an interior designer may easily offer products or services on his website. You may choose between the dark and light versions of Archi.
- When it comes to colour schemes, though, you have an almost limitless number of alternatives for branding reasons. Apart from that, Archi has 7 menu styles, 8 homepage layouts, side navigations, and other unique features.
Interested in seeing what Archi looks like? Click below to view demo!
Rosemary: Personal Branding WordPress Theme
Do you want a lovely blog where you can display your informative articles? Why not use Rosemary as your WordPress personal branding theme? Rosemary is a clean, simple, and plain WordPress blog theme with a responsive design.
- This theme gives you five distinct options for displaying your homepage. Regardless of the option you pick, your material will undoubtedly look beautiful! Rosemary enhances the theme’s functionality by including WordPress plugins, widgets, and shortcodes.
- This theme, in particular, enables you to sell anything on your website. Selling has never been easier than it is now, thanks to the WooCommerce plugin.
- Rosemary allows users to add movies, photos, and music to their postings, making them even more entertaining.
- It also includes a Facebook widget, a social widget, and an Instagram widget to help you promote your business. The social network icons in the header, on the other hand, serve the same role as the widgets.
- Plus, there’s more. Rosemary uses sticky navigation to allow users to easily traverse the website.
Interested in seeing what Rosemary looks like? Click below to view demo!
Pluto: Personal Branding WordPress Theme
If you’re a recipe-obsessed blogger, Pluto is a good option. It’s a WordPress theme for personal branding that pays close attention to detail, is unique, and has a colourful design.
- Pluto will never overwhelm the audience because it displays material in a calm, distinctive masonry grid layout.
- This theme has a one-of-a-kind user membership function that allows users/audience to register, login, post articles, and build a vibrant community inside the blog.
- Furthermore, there are several ad spaces where an advertisement may be placed for simple revenue. On the main menu, header, and sidebars, you may add adverts between content.
- Pluto also offers users a variety of amazing reading alternatives, such as mobile and desktop.
- Pluto is also SEO optimized, making it easy to get high search engine rankings.
- Colors, fonts, styles, backgrounds, and other aspects may all be customized using the comprehensive admin tools. You may always use the smart photoprotection feature in the admin to secure your photographs from being stolen.
Interested in seeing what Pluto looks like? Click below to view demo!
Kallyas: Best WordPress Themes for Personal Branding
Kallyas is always ready to establish a personal brand or a corporate corporation since he is equipped with amazing and important elements.
- Its over 65 distinct demonstrations can help you build a stronger brand and improve your reputation.
- It’s a lightweight, completely responsive, and user-friendly multi-purpose theme. As a result, your potential clients will be able to view your website from a variety of devices.
- It also employs best coding techniques and has a strong SEO infrastructure, ensuring that your site is both search engine friendly and SEO optimised.
- Not only that, but Kallyas also uses the Yoast SEO plugin to help him get high rankings in search results.
- Kallyas comes with a number of pre-built sites for various personal branding purposes. Clean and crisp design is used in all of these themes.
- Of course, Kallyas incorporates the excellent eCommerce plugin WooCommerce, so you can easily offer your knowledge or services to clients.
- You may use the most delicate aspects of Kallyas whether you’re a web designer, cosmetic artist, or musician. Sliders, dynamic counters, attractive call-to-actions, parallax effects, great hover effects, brilliant loading, and more are all used by Kallyas.
Interested in seeing what Kallyas looks like? Click below to view demo!
Oshine: WordPress Personal Branding Theme
If you’ve become an expert in a certain field, you’ll need a decent personal website to help you advertise your brand. Here’s Oshine, a multi-purpose creative theme with a wonderful collection of WordPress personal branding themes. The vast range of features make Oshine one of the best wordpress themes for personal branding.
- Oshine comes with over 40 ready-to-use demonstrations for businesses, freelancers, online stores, agencies, portfolios, photography, and more! You have total control over your website’s colors, fonts, and other aspects using Oshine.
- It’s also pre-installed with WordPress plugins that boost performance.
- Oshine has 50+ style modules, eight blog layouts, 600+ Google fonts, and 800+ font icons, among other features. You may develop fantastic personal branding sites using these features.
- Oshine offers a variety of portfolio options for agencies, freelancers, designers, and others. You can always deploy it with simplicity, whether you want a full-screen, boxed minimal, masonry style, dark or white version. These pre-built websites are jam-packed with features that will help you build your brand.
- It has an appealing call-to-action, a smooth scroll, a stunning hover effect, and a parallax effect, among other things. In the same way, Oshine has some fantastic photography themes.
Interested in seeing what Oshine looks like? Click below to view demo!
Lewis: WordPress Personal Branding Theme
Do not just rely on social media and other similar platforms while developing a personal brand. Take things seriously by establishing a strong internet presence with a well-designed website.
- You can now create a first-class page with Lewis that will get your name out there and disseminate it over the world.
- Furthermore, you have the option of selecting from a number of pre-designed demonstrations, all of which are current and visually appealing.
- You may also use WPBakery to tweak the design if you want to take things a step further. With that in mind, you should also be aware that you do not need to know how to code in order to enhance Lewis.
- Lewis is very adaptable and responsive, assuring top-notch performance on mobile devices, tablets, and desktop computers.
- It’s also quick to load, SEO-friendly, cross-browser compatible, and retina-friendly.
- Custom components, parallax effect, and live colour change are just a few of the things to keep in mind.
Interested in seeing what Lewis looks like? Click below to view demo!
WordPress themes are used by many professionals from all over the world for a variety of purposes. From creating a website to build an eCommerce business to creating it to blog about one’s daily happenings, these websites have limitless usages and these themes only help alleviate the existing need for them. The themes mentioned above are some of the best wordpress themes for personal branding and we hope that the information mentioned above is useful to you and that it has made a valuable difference in your outlook towards WordPress themes. Stay tuned, for we have many more articles related to various WordPress themes coming and we can’t wait for you to discover more about WordPress and its plethora of usages!
Read More: Best Free WordPress Themes for Musicians