Best WordPress Non Profit Themes: WordPress is one of the most popular tools currently used for building full-fledged websites and launching one’s budding career. It provides the user with a host of tools at their disposal that help them make conscious choices about the way they want their page to be seen and perceived by their audience.
Are you trying to build a website for a noble cause, or for something you feel deeply for? Don’t know where to start with or how much money you might need to build a website? Fear not, we’ve got you covered! Given below are some of the best WordPress non profit themes that you may use to build the perfect and the most enticing website to gather donations or help someone in need out!
Divi – Best WordPress Themes For Nonprofits
Divi is a versatile WordPress theme with a sophisticated drag-and-drop builder and nearly limitless design options, allowing you to create any site you desire.
Divi has all of the features you’d expect from a high-end WordPress theme, including:
- A comprehensive theme settings panel
- The ability to utilise pre-made layouts or create your own
- Several header choices with varied styles, and more.
For example, you can toggle a button in the Divi Builder to apply parallax scrolling to any background picture.
If you just want to spend in one WordPress theme and make sure that the theme is worth spending on, Divi is an excellent choice. (Especially considering you also receive the Monarch social sharing plugin and the Bloom email opt-in plugin!)
Divi comes with a free trial. Divi’s yearly access costs $89 and the lifetime access costs $249!
You can get Divi demo here!
Astra – Non Profit WordPress Themes
A formidable theme designed for all kinds of professionals, Astra certainly is one of the best WordPress non profit themes.
- It has more than a dozen ready-to-use website templates that allow the user to create any kind of website in an instant.
- Astra has some some lovely page templates and custom widgets.
- Astra and WordPress block editor works perfect with each other and along with other well known builder plugins like Elementor and Visual Composer.
- Responsive WordPress themes for artists are one of the main criteria’s that help them make informed choices about the theme they want to use to build their website. With Astra’s responsive design, it helps ensure that the website that you will build looks phenomenal on each and every device.
- You can also add a retina version of your non profit’s logo, which will really make your website stand out on mobile devices!
The most basic version of Astra has no cost, making it one of the most viable options if you’re currently living on a purse that can’t boast of a sizeable width.
Astra pro is available for $49, know more about Astra by clicking demo!
Resurrect WordPress Theme For Non Profit
Resurrect is a contemporary nonprofit WordPress theme designed for churches, nonprofit organisations, and other charitable groups. It’s an urban-inspired concept with a visually appealing design that will appeal to potential contributors. It allows you to submit images, plan events, and show inspiring messages, among other things. These are some best WordPress Non Profit Themes.
Some features of Resurrect include:
- It has a place where you may put your location map and address.
- If you have multiple work locations, this theme helps to display all your addresses quickly witht the help of inbuilt column block.
- It has a responsive design
- The Customizer helps you change your site’s appearance and preview it in real time
- You can make use of the numerous fonts available, and build a customized homepage
The starter pack of the site is available for $129, the Pro pack is available for $199 and the Ultimate pack is available for $299. Know more about Resurrect by clicking demo below!
Saved – Best NonProfit WordPress Themes
Saved is a WordPress theme for religious and charity organisations that looks quite contemporary.
- It has a drag-and-drop homepage layout
- It also has a video backdrop and a slider
- The Google Maps contact data widget can help your users navigate to your non profit with ease!
- The theme’s associated church content plugin, with in-built sermons and multimedia library support to your website, church websites mainly use this library.
- It has a sticky menu bar implying that the menu sticks to the head of the screen as you scroll to glance through the rest of the website.
- It has very funky animation effects, which can be perfect to entice the viewers and create an elegant website
- Moreover, the theme is responsive, ensuring that the site looks good on every device.
The starter pack of the site is available for $129, the Pro pack is available for $199 and the Ultimate pack is available for $299. Know more about Saved by clicking demo below!
OceanWP – WordPress Themes For Organizations Non Profit
You have complete control over your construction process using OceanWP. One of OceanWP’s biggest advantages is that it makes it simple for users to get their site up and running with only one click.
- This theme, which is compatible with Elementor, WPBakery, Beaver Builder, Divi, and other plugins, provides incredible versatility and adaptability to any website owner’s workflow.
- The theme is responsive, ecommerce-ready, translation-ready, and RTL-ready.
- It comes with lightweight pages for quick load times, a built-in SEO foundation, and exceptional customer service.
- It also has add-ons that allow you to make your site full-screen scrolling, display a cookie warning, and add pop-ups and social feeds.
Keeping with the theme of versatility, OceanWP has a breadth of tools and features that is practically unrivalled in the industry. The basic version of OceanWP is free, but premium features such as custom page layouts, specialised Elementor widgets, and access to more example sites that you can install in minutes are available.
You can know more about OceanWP by clicking demo below!
Benevolent WordPress Theme For Non Profit
Benevolent is a free WordPress theme for nonprofits that you can find in the WordPress directory.
Benevolent is simple to use and adaptable. It has a custom menu with a call-to-action button, a full-width slider, a statistics counter, and sections for customers and community members, among other vital elements for developing a nonprofit website. You’ll also have custom widgets for showing recent articles, popular posts, and social media feeds, as well as different footer regions, sidebar choices, and custom widgets.
Some of Benevolent’s key features include:
- The theme is SEO Optimized ensuring that your website ranks well and rakes in a good number of views.
- The social media integration features helps you display all your social media handles and keep your viewers connected to your website.
- The website is translation ready, ensuring that language is not a barrier for someone to help out for a noble cause
- It has a variety of post formats ensuring that your website always remains fresh and never gets tedious for the viewers
Think Benevolent is the theme for you? Click demo to know more about it!
Ultra – Non Profit WordPress Themes
Try Ultra if you want to get your website up and operating rapidly.
This WordPress theme is extremely adaptable and user-friendly, allowing you to easily construct and run a completely distinctive website for your charitable organisation. It includes a demo that you can import and customise, which cuts your setup time in half.
You can create your own Websites, wiith just a few clicks, also create blog entries, photos, videos, slideshows, and contribution forms. You may also add your own logo and customise the colour palette, backdrops, layouts, and more to represent your organization’s or cause’s uniqueness.
Some of Ultra’s features include:
- It is compatible with WooCommerce, WordPress’s premiere plugin that can give users the most seamless shopping experience.
- The Mega menu feature allows you to display recent posts and make your page palatable for the audience
- The SiteOrigin page builder plugin helps you build beautiful pages for your website.
Ultra is available for $59 and by clicking demo you can know more about it!
Grassroots – WordPress Themes For Organizations Non Profit
Grassroots is a fantastic WordPress theme for organisations, charitable foundations, and fundraising websites. On the homepage, there are fullscreen video backdrops, allowing you to construct very appealing landing pages.
Some of Grassroots’ key features include:
- WooCommerce is supported by the theme for fundraising and donations.
- It also makes contact form and contribution plugins simple to utilise.
- It has highlighted material, areas for employees and sponsors, a unique logo upload, and different colours.
- It is also mobile friendly, and this includes all kinds of devices, ensuring that you can check out the website on the go as well!
The theme is available for $50, click demo to know more about it!
Foundation WordPress Theme For Non Profit
Another great charity WordPress theme is Foundation. It has a large welcome message followed by two call to actions, all with the goal of raising donations and engaging viewers. It’s a good substitute for crowdsourcing platforms ensuring that the website doesn’t get crowded and has a smooth functionality.
- It has social network connectivity, a custom logo upload, a sponsors area. It also
- has simple and easy to integrate templates that are extremely convenient and perfect for the donations form.
- It has a simple and quick setup and also provide variety of customization choices.
- It is responsive thus ensuring that the website looks great no matter which device it’s being viewed on.
- It has a number of donation tools, including an option of directing the notions to PayPal or any other custom payment outlet.
- It supports WooCommerce, helping users get a seamless shopping experience and ensuring that the website looks trendy
Foundation’s impeccable features and breezy functionality make it one of the best wordpress non profit themes.
The theme costs $30, click demo to know more about it!
Landing – Non Profit WordPress Themes
Landing is a popular WordPress multipurpose theme. It may be used to make attractive landing pages and raise more funds. Create your website pages quickly using Themify’s sophisticated drag-and-drop builder. It features built-in tools and aspects that make manually modifying pages easier.
- There are more than 25 pre-built layouts, header design options, configurable post kinds, and other features in Landing.
- To connect with your visitors, you may also use email marketing services.
- Landing is WooCommerce compatible and translation ready, allowing you to develop a website in your own language.
- With Landing’s retina ready and responsive design, it helps ensure that the website that you will build looks phenomenal on each and every device.
The standard theme is available for $59, click demo to know more about it!
Nayma WordPress Theme For Non Profit
Nayma is a smartly designed versatile WordPress theme that comes with various ready-made websites.
Some of Nayma’s features include:
- It comes with a 1-click demo installer that allows you to quickly build up a complete website with demo content.
- It employs a modular design approach and includes a number of modules that you can simply drag and drop to construct your own page layouts.
- It supports WooCommerce and also helps to build multilingual websites.
- It is also Gutenberg ready, implying that you can use WordPress’s new default editor to write and compose beautiful posts.
The theme package is available for $129, click demo to know all about it!
Maranatha – Non Profit WordPress Themes
Maranatha is a beautiful WordPress theme for spiritual, charity businesses and religious.
Some of Maranatha’s key features are:
- It has an integrated sermon management system in which you’re allowed to add audio, video, PDF, and text materials.
- You may also arrange your library by subjects and books in a series.
- Its contemporary homepage features a full-screen picture or video header with a parallax effect that appears as viewers scroll down.
- It also has sections for various locales as well as an events calendar that lists future events.
- It also features a variety of colour schemes to choose from.
Different packages are available, depending on your needs, however, the starter pack is available for $129, click demo to know more about it!
Zeko WordPress Theme For Non Profit
For charities and organisations, Zeko is a responsive WordPress theme. A very professional and a clean look theme, as well as a variety of alternatives. With a live preview of your website, you can simply set up all theme features using the WordPress theme customizer.
Some of Zeko’s primary features include:
- It comes with five page designs, helping you make the most stunning website
- It is also compatible with WooCommerce, helping you setup the perfect online shop and provide your users with a seamless online shopping experience
- If you wish to add online community components to your site, it’s also compatible with BuddyPress and bbPress.
- It is also translation ready, ensuring that your message reaches as many people as it can without language being a barrier
- The theme is coded in line with WordPress’s guidelines, ensuring that it is accessibility ready
- It also has a a multi-column grid blog with configurable sidebars, infinite colours, and more.
Different theme packages are available, depending on your requirements, starting from $59, click demo to know more about them!
WordPress themes are used by many professionals from all over the world for a variety of purposes. From creating a website to build an eCommerce business to creating it to blog about one’s daily happenings, these websites have limitless usages and these themes only help alleviate the existing need for them. The themes mentioned above are some of the best non profit WordPress themes and we hope that the information mentioned above is useful to you and that it has made a valuable difference in your outlook towards WordPress themes. Stay tuned, for we have many more articles related to various WordPress themes coming and we can’t wait for you to discover more about WordPress and its plethora of usages!
Also Read: 12 Best Parallax WordPress Themes in 2022